Tools, ties, wallets and sports memorabilia, all great go-to gifts for the fathers in our lives; however sometimes they become so mundane, or they just don’t have that special touch we might want with a gift. If you’re looking to change things up this year and surprise dad with something a bit more personable, here is a guide to give you some spectacular ideas!
- Insulated Diabetes Organizer this bag is great for when you need just a little bit more space to carry all your basic diabetes supplies. And of course, insulated, to protect your insulin!
- Diabetes Supply Case II is perfect for light carrying and is the perfect size to carry in your hand or slip into a backpack.
- Insulated Sling Backpack is great for those dads who are on the go a lot. There is plenty of room to organize all your daily supplies and more, plus the insulated back compartment keeps insulin safe.
- Gel Skins are perfect for adding a bit of fun to diabetes, while protecting your medical devices from slipping or dropping.
- Diabetes Insulated Travel Bag is just what your dad needs if he travels a lot. This bag has TONS of room for your daily supplies as well as backups and is easy to carry with its top handle and long strap.
- Diabetic SPIbelt is extremely convenient for daily life with its small design and elastic waist band. It is a great option for those dads who have a more active lifestyle.
- OmniPod Supply Case is the best for organizing all your extra pod supplies and necessities throughout the day.
Checkout all these gifts and more by clicking here!