Sugar Medical, an online medical accessory company, is hiring in Midlothian, VA.
Sugar Medical is hiring a Customer Service Supervisor to work 30 hours a week. Looking for an individual who understands that great customer care is paramount in maintaining a satisfied loyal customer base. Looking for an individual who takes pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for the team and who is not afraid to learn new tasks. Our small business is growing and we need your help!
- Respond quickly to customer emails and phone calls. Listen to customers needs and make product suggestions.
- Create excel files monthly for sales reporting.
- Packing and shipping website orders.
- Enter orders into Quickbooks.
- Manage and track arrival of incoming inventory from factories.
- Manage company relationship with UPS and USPS to help determine best practices and best rates available for company.
- Reinforce Customer Service best practices and lead by example.
- Provide feedback to team and make suggestions to improve work processes.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Can easily navigate online to place orders, track orders, and compare information.
- Individual thinker who takes pride in figuring out how to complete tasks.
- Great follow-up skills with customers.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 20 lb.
- Knowledge of diabetes a plus, but not required.
- 5+ years work experience in Customer Service, Marketing or Sales, or as Office Manager.
- Very experienced with using computers and feels comfortable navigating new tasks online.
- Positive attitude
- Hours 10am-5pm daily, hours may vary by day.
Who is Sugar Medical?
Sugar Medical designs stylish and functional accessories for those living with diabetes. Founded in 2010 by a Type 1 diabetic, Sugar Medical has grown to be one of the largest medical accessory companies for diabetes. Sugar Medical partners with major medical manufacturers to develop accessories that make living with diabetes easier.
How to Apply?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email us at email@example.com. Please attach contact information and resume.