Sugar Medical is hiring a Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner while increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Monday – Friday 9:00- 4:15pm; 35–40 hours a week
- Hourly pay $18-$22 per hour
Customer Service Manager Requirements and Qualifications include:
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers' needs and provide answers, paths, troubleshooting help, or methods for a positive customer experience
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently with strong prioritization skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Customer-focused for a positive customer experience and resolution
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Excellent at communicating over the phone and handling phone calls
- Individual thinker who takes pride in figuring out how to complete tasks on their own
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
Daily Tasks and Requirements:
- Work as the lead Customer Service Representative in the office, and provide direction to 1-2 part-time Customer Service Reps
- Packing and shipping website orders- Will be responsible for packing website orders along with additional part-time support.
- Ability to stand for 2-3 hours at a time
- Ability to move boxes weighing up to 20 pounds across the office for various needs
- Answering customer emails and phone calls
- Assign tasks to part-time employees to keep the department moving smoothly
Who is Sugar Medical?
Sugar Medical designs stylish and functional accessories for those living with diabetes. Founded in 2010 by a Type 1 diabetic, Sugar Medical has grown to be one of the largest medical accessory companies for diabetes accessories. Sugar Medical partners with major medical manufacturers to develop products that make living with diabetes easier. We are a small business with 8 employees that is growing quickly in Midlothian, VA near Brandermill. We are looking for the right person to join our team!
How to Apply?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email us at email@example.com. Please attach contact information and resume.